Here are my short and sweet truths for Tuesday! Tomorrow on Wisdom Wednesday, I will pick one to discuss!
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right–for you’ll be criticized anyway. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you’re temporarily upset.
- One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
- When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul. ~A.D. Williams
- You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ~ Jeremiah 29:13
Have a great day!