My third installment in the series begins today. Here are five simple, but golden quotes that I have found to be true in my life:
- Satan’s greatest weapon is man’s ignorance of God’s word.
- It is better to have God approve, than the world applaud.
- The devil doesn’t come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you have ever wished for.
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- Don’t bring up the past of a person who is trying to improve their future.
I have enjoyed writing these down and I know you have enjoyed reading them! I am going to start a weekly post using these things called “From the Heart” that I have found and start a conversation on each one. I would love it if you would comment and discuss whatever my be on your heart. You know, engaging in good discussions can help with ideas to write about! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Seeking to inspire and motivate you!