Last week I posted five quotes that I have found to be true in my life. I also told you that I would take each Tuesday to share these inspirational nuggets that I store on my Pinterest Board “Things I have Found to be True in My Life.” I am a Christian, so many of my quotes will be faith-based. Without it, I would not be here today!
My five quotes for you this Tuesday:
- Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.
- Do it now. Sometimes “later” becomes “never”
- God’s mercy is bigger than any mistake that you’ve made.
- Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.
- Spending money on experiences, as opposed to material possessions, leads to Greater Happiness
The truth will set you free!