I would never have guessed that one of my most popular boards on Pinterest would be the Things I Have Found to be True in My Life. I don’t know why I should be so surprised, because aren’t we really all looking for truth?
I think I would like to incorporate these things into my blog. Perhaps each Tuesday I will post 5 special quotes I have found to be true and share them with all of you.
So here are my first five:
- The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
- Don’t be ashamed of your story. It just might inspire someone. By Toby Mac
- Strong people don’t put others down…they lift them up.
- My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned and that’s ok.
- Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer. You see, silence can never be misquoted.
Making the most of everyday!