This blog will focus on my journey in the world of writing and publishing. I will provide short tips for you to take away as you make your pilgrimage as a writer.
I want to share this blog with those of you who are writing and want to work smarter.
It is important to me to bring value to you through giving you tips on what I have learned so far and let you know what I am doing as I progress.
Here’s a simple starter list for you:
- Keep a notebook on hand at all times (you never know when you’ll get an idea!)
- Get a copy of Strunk & White’s Elements of Style – read it!
- Ask yourself “What do I find myself reading? What do I like to write about?”
- You can visit my Pinterest Site WriteWhatMatters. I developed a board called “A Writers Community” to help fellow writers.
- Keep everything you write! You never know when you’ll want to use what you wrote!
I said I would keep it simple and so I’ve done! It’s very easy to get distracted by all the information out there.